Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A super fast run and a super sore back part 2!!

I got up this morning with hope that my back would feel better. It does, but it doesn't. I know that makes no sense at all, but it is true. I can breathe and it doesn't hurt, but I still cannot look down at my feet or twist with out it hurting. I have put more heat on it and I am still resting a bit. I ran with Massoman and Runnersusan this morning, again with the hopes it would loosen up. Runnersusan and I went 3 miles and felt like it was awful. It was hard and we both at one point wanted to stop and walk. Out of fear that walking would hurt my back even more, I resisted and so did she. Lucky for the both of us because we finished in 28:27!! Wow!! No wonder it was hard, we were flying!! We saw a shooting star. It was totally cool. I am so happy that it is cold here and I am running the way I think I should be running. It is an awesome feeling.

Blog on Friends!!

2 comments:

massoman said...

so fast!

how's your back today (thursday)?

IronWaddler said...

Impressive run..