Search This Blog

Friday, November 17, 2006

Job stuff is a bit overwhelming.

Okay, I have been so busy over the last 24hours!! I panicked because I did not hear anything on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thursday and today on the other hand...my phone has been ringing off the hook!! Next week will be nuts!! I am going to have 3 interviews and possibly a 4th. They range from Fort Worth to Chattanooga, to Sheridan (Wyoming), to Greenwood (South Carolina). What do I do if FW offers on Tuesday and the rest of these are all round 1 interviews?? FW, I don't really want...but I don't want to let it slip by out of fear that I won't get something else. What do I do?? How long can I table an offer?? Do I tell them I am interviewing elsewhere?? Argggg, I don't know what to do!!! Some help would be fantastic!!

Blog on friends!!

No comments: