Search This Blog

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ahhh, I am so tired!!

What is up with me?? I am so tired. I was tired all day yesterday and today I am wearing out quick. It is only 4:30 and I am ready to go to sleep!! What?? I have been busy though. This morning I met my cycling buddy and we rode our usual route plus 2 miles. We didn't talk much, but that was okay. I had time to just be. I reflected and thought about things hotty hubby and I need to start doing to prepare for a move. I still don't know where we will go, but we know we are moving. I also reflected on the amazing times I have had with my running, tri, and cycling buddies. Some have been good and some have been really bad. I am embarrassed to say I have not always been a good friend, but I have tried. Sometimes my maturity gets the best of me. What do you expect from a 20 almost 30 something??? We all have our times. I want to remember everything. On Friday I was at a Thanksgiving Feast at the Y for the AOA's and I just watched and thought to myself...I am really going to leave these people. I will miss some of the seniors but I am ready to go. Thank you everyone for all you have to for me!! You have changed my life. Thank you!!

Blog on friends!!

No comments: