Search This Blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I got 2 interviews!! Oh yeah!! Oh yeah!!

I have two interviews!! I am so fired up!! I was starting to think maybe I was not really qualified for the jobs I was sending resumes to. The first phone call was last night. The location is in Ft. Worth. The good news is that of all the places I'd want to be in the metroplex, Ft. Worth is it. The bad news...it still gets over 100 degrees during the summer in FW. The second is in New Jersey. I have never been there, but it sounds cool. (Actually probably cold.) Hotty hubby is not really responding,except sending me maps of where these places actually are. Hahaha! I don't know what that means.
On to my workouts.
This morning runnersusan and I with pooches in tow ran 3 miles. We were both very tired and walked a bit. It was a gorgeous morning. It was a brisk 38 degrees. Nice. It took us somewhere around 35 minutes. After that we lifted about 30 minutes. I will be sore from the weights.
I must go!! Blog on friends!

No comments: