Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone is having a great halloween!! I love this time of year!! Nothing to report on the job front, but it has been a productive day. This morning, despite the high humidity (93%), I ran 4 miles with Runner Susan, Massoman, his BW, Nikko and Donkey. It was hot. I walked a touch, but still finished in 46:32. Not too bad. Not so great either!! I hate it when it is hot. Late this morning a cold front moved through and even though it only dropped like 8 degrees, it feels like it dropped 20!! I love it when it is cold!! I don't have to tell you all that. You all can tell that from my past entries.
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

Lucky number 7 said...

I can't today!! I am booked solid~7 appointments + tryouts this evening!! Sorry!! What about tomorrow morning??

D said...

I love the cold. Nice run!