Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Chin up!!

I am feeling a bit better. It has been really hot. I hate it. I resent it. I will get through it. I am so incredibly far from BQ ing. I don't know if I will ever get there. It is okay. I don't feel like I am doing that much. I workout just about every day. I don't think it necessarily working out hard. Sometimes I do, but some times not. How do multi sport people do it?? I can't even imagine training for an IM!! Or even a half IM. I have been trying to cut back on working out, but it is hard. I depend on it to get through the day. It is my escape. FYI, no running today. 30 minutes of playing around on a volleyball court and 30 minutes on the eliptical watching LOST (highest heart rate=125!!!). I don't consider this too hard. I don't know, maybe I am doing a lot. I expect a lot from myself and I feel crappy if I don't workout. Hummmm. This too shall pass. I will continue to run and try to have fun doing so. It is running season despite the heat and that is what I will do. By the way I have not ridden my bike all week!! Some of you would smile about that. Hahaha!!
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

D said...

We've had some cool days and then Monday and Tuesday it was in the 90s - I wasn't happy....thought I was DONE with the heat. To top it off, the forecast for my 1/2 marathon this weekend is somewhere in the 80s - today it is in the 60s. Why can't it be in the 60s on Saturday? Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! It sounds like you are doing an awesome job. And, I'm with you I don't know how people do IMs they're nuts or just really know how to organize.