Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Has it really been that long?

Wow!! Sorry about that!! I am back from a weekend of relaxation!! Forced relaxation!! It rained and rained!! I should have run with Runnersusan on Sunday, but just could not bring myself to get out of bed. I then proceded to scrapbook all day. I mean all day!! It was wonderful. I even signed up for a Restoritative Yoga class. I forgot about it and did not even go. I plan to do some dreadmill running this evening, but I am not sure how far. My eating with the exception of this weekend and today has been really really good. But every now and then even I must cheat!! I am off to work for the evening.
Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

massoman said...

way to lay back karrie! you work harder than most anyone i know. great job takin' it easy for a day.
:)

Dubs said...

Hey you! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend! Wasn't it great with the rain?!

IronWaddler said...

Nothing wrong with taking it easy once in a while.