Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Running with Nikko is so much fun!!


She, next to my human partners, is the best pacer and motivator. If we are not running fast enough I get pulled along until we are moving at a speed that is good for her. On our last few runs, she has gotten tired and slowed down enough to nudge my hand. I think she is secretly looking for treats. Silly girl, I haven't carried treats on a walk or a run in quite some time. Wouldn't it be nice if the world revolved around you all of the time. She might actually think differently, she stays in a crate when we are not home. So far we are up to 5 miles at one time. She loves it. Every morning she watches me go for the door and makes sure I am not going to grab her leash. I get the cutest head tilt and ear perk. It is so hard to resist sometimes. I don't think the Y would appreciate me bringing her with me on the days I don't get to run. Nikko has been the top of disscussion today. I thought I had decided not to move to Hoboken, New Jersey. The Y there has a whole other idea. I told them that I was not sure if we could find a place for her there. He did not realize that I had an 80lb dog. That brings even more difficulty in finding somewhere to live there. Among other things about the job, that is one of the reasons we thought we had decided against moving there.

While we were in NYC we had a blast. I think hotty hubby and I walked for 10 or more miles. We saw so much stuff!! We had a blast!! I will post some beautiful pics!!

Blog on friends!! I miss you all!!

No comments: