Search This Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

OOOOOOH my gosh my legs hurt, but man that was a good race!!




We, RunnerSusan, Massoman, and a few other RBF'ers met this morning to run the White Rock Marathon. RunnerSusan, Massoman, and I ran the half. All three of us had a great race. The weather was perfect and I PR'ed. I finished in 2:41. That is 11 minutes faster than the last time I ran a half. Here is my progress report:
2004--"The Half":
2:54 (13:21 pace)
2005 "The Half":
2:52 (13:09 pace)
2006 "White Rock Half":
2:41 (12:15 pace)

That is fantastic!! Way to go RunnerSusan who finished in 2:24 and Massoman who finished in 2:04!!! You guys rock!!

11 comments:

:) said...

Great job on the PR!!! Looks cold...

IronWaddler said...

Congrats on the PR!! Love the photos.

walchka said...

Woohoo! Congrats on a great race and a new PR. PRs rock!

Unknown said...

Congrats Karrie! Looks like you all had a great time.

E-Speed said...

Congrats on the new PR!

Dubs said...

AWESOME!! I watched it on TV!

11 minutes is AWESOME!

Lance Notstrong said...

Great race Karrie :-) I was at White Rock too.

equarles said...

I had fun hanging out before the race Sunday. Good job on your race.

Rich said...

Congratulations on the PR! Nice to have met you last weekend.

massoman said...

that was a fun race. and i look forward to the next one.

massoman said...

oh btw, my blog nnow lives at: http://massoman.wordpress.com/