Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

How about this for a change of scenery??



Okay this was supposed to be at the bottom, but you get the idea right?? Hotty hubby with a bald head....yummy!! Heehee!! This is Washington Street. The Y is just few blocks down from where I took this pic.

This is where the dog park is. Can you imagine this skyline?? We don't get this kind of thing in the Big D. BTW, I am convinced that the Big D is a mini me of the Big Apple. There were odd coincindences that made us feel like we were really in Dallas. Strange!!

This pic was taken from the Hudson River on the Jersey side. We were still in Hoboken. We went back later that night to look at the lights. Just so you know, the skyline goes way beyond the parameters of my camara. I just love this pic because of the trees. In fact these might have been the only few we ever saw while there. Hummm.

1 comment:

Dubs said...

looks like a great time. I love my trips to NYC! They are re-assigning us our customers - I hope I get some there so I can travel there more!!