Search This Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

Volleyball is finally over!!

I celebrated my first day of no volleyball with a 13 mile ride and a 3 mile run!! I am slowly but surely feeling more like myself. I have no more practices, tournaments, or rediculious 16 year olds lying to me anymore!! Wooohooo!! Susan, you marathon is coming up right??? I know you will do great!! Also, Buckeye runner, good luck!! It has been awhile since I last blogged. Sorry for the delay!! Here is the calander so far:
May 20th--40mile ride "Wild Ride"
June 18th--Summer Solstice Duathalon--2 mile run, 9.3mile ride, 2mile run
July 23rd--Iron girl triathalon--400m swim, 5k run, 20mile ride (?)
September 4th--Full Marathon--New Mexico
September 23rd--Full Marathon--Utah (I am not sure which one I am going to do yet!)
November 6th (I think)--White Rock Half Marathon

So there it is!! Full of potential!! I am excited to start training. Well must go!!
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

D said...

Welcome Back! You have a full schedule in front of you. Both September marathons look interesting!

Unknown said...

16 year olds don't lie do they?

Enjoy the no volleyball and I am sure this will mean more training and more posting on the blog.