Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More postings?? Sure why not!!

We have a decision: September 4th (New Mexico Marathon over Labor Day weekend!!). I am so glad to be back!! I need to run today and ride. A 3 mile run on taps and 13 miles on the bike (maybe more, although I am a bit sluggish today). Thanks for all of the support!! You guys are wonderful friends to me!! Susan, I may not be ready for a bit longer. I am only running 3 miles at a time. However, I was most impressed that I averaged 10:14's after 6 weeks of absolutely no running!! I may catch back up with you in no time after all! Hahaha!!
Gotta Go!!
Blog on friends!!

4 comments:

D said...

Sounds like a good choice. Great to see you posting again!!

E-Speed said...

Glad you are getting back into the swing of things so easily!

Cliff said...

Doesn't matter about sluggish....riding on the bike is good. Really good :)

Unknown said...

You post and they will come. Glad to hear you have made a decision on the marathon. Shoudl be fun.