Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ho hum!!

I went for a run with Massoman this morning. We ran 3 miles. I felt great, but winded near the end. We walked I think for a minute or 2, then ran in at 31:33. Not so shabby. In my sleepy fog I could not find my MP3 player so I ran sans music. Richard and I just talked and talked. It was nice. I miss the social aspect of our early morning runs. I am definitely glad to be back.
This evening Hotty Hubby and I went for a short and easy bike ride (about 10.5miles). We actually rode on a new highway that is not quite open yet.It was so cool to zoom by the traffic. We saw a couple of other cyclists playing on the new roadway too. Anywho, the jury is still out on the distance for the tri (olympic or sprint). Originally it was a sprint, but I have a conflict with that weekend. So I am in the market for another one. Which ever distance. I am quickly realizing my condition. I am really good condition. I am so shocked by this because I feel like such a slug sometimes. Is this normal??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Go for the Olympic distance. YOU CAN DO IT!

Cliff said...

I say the olympic distance as well...if u have done a marathon..u can finish the olympic distance..no prob :0...