Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's good to be queen!!

Hahaha, thanks friend. I am back and counting down how many days I have left of volleyball!! Did I mention before that I only have 2 practices and 2 tournaments left??? Holy moley, could it be??? Yep!! Today was bootcamp and a walk with my friend J. I hope she can handle the heat??!!! 101??!! REDICULIOUS!! For heaven's sake, it is only April 18th!! I hope this is not an indication of what summer holds. Anywho, Kev and I are going to look through at a calander and choose some rallies, duathalons, marathons, and what do my eyes behold; a possible triathalon?? I know I have always said, even to my dear friend runnersusan that I don't have any interest in triathaloning, but after 6 weeks of no running my eyes have opened to something other than running. I will post a calander soon. We actually have to find time to sit together and choose them. Time is the key issue here. My summer/fall calander will be very full!!

Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

101 degrees??? You saw the pictures of me in the snow right?

Cliff said...

Tri?...u dont' want to go there, girl.

Be warn..once u do..u will never look back.

Thanks for your comment in my blog.

BuckeyeRunner said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the calender. Picking races is always exciting!

Tri it...You'll like it!

(I am training for the cleveland marathon on 5/21....almost there...)