Search This Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

A weekend of no volleyball? What??

You got it. I actually had a weekend with no volleyball. No practices, no tournaments. Yippeeee!! I slept in and napped and did my own thing with out being responible for anyone else. It was great!! I rode to the Y on Saturday (7miles) and trained a couple of clients. After that, Kevin and PM met me for a longer bike ride. It was wonderful. It was green and fresh and warm, did I mention it was wonderful?? We rode 18 miles, and I topped the day off with 25miles. It was good. My legs were tired for the first time in weeks. Speaking of weeks, I am giving myself two more weeks for my foot to heal before running on it again. Also, volleyball will be over in 2 weeks. Oh my goodness, could it be??? You better believe it; only 2 more practices and 2 more tournaments. I can't believe it!! Any whoo, I must go to bed I am tired from a long hot day here in Tejas.

Blog on friends!!

PS: Congrats all of you Boston runners!! I couldn't be more excited for you all!!

1 comment:

D said...

sleeping in and napping...what a concept!! Sounds like you got some great riding in!