Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Life gets in the way!!

I have been hearing from you all about how life is getting the way of your fitness goals. When this happens, my best advice is to try to maintain. When things are really stressful, busy, or just plain crazy you need to just focus on surviving the situation not losing weight. But you may say "I won't ever get back on track". YOU WILL!! If a healthier lifestyle is what you seek then you will get back on track when things slow down!! Don't beat yourself up because on Tuesday you woke up late, didn't pack a lunch, got to work late, and ended up at the drive through for dinner because you spent your entire day making up for the fact that you were late to begin with. Life happens. I am personally going through this myself. I think I have mentioned it you all. I have been covering tests for my co worker David in Ft. Worth, testing my own patients, training all of your beautiful faces, and dealing with my sister's allergic reaction to a spider bite on her foot (So far looking like 1 regular doc appointment, and possibly an ER visit if it is not significantly better today), and trying to maintain my own training schedule. Let's say this, my house is a mess, my husband and dog dearly miss their companion, and I am so worn out I am lucky I end up in the right place at the right time. So see it happens to all of us!! Hang in there, keep your goals in mind, but not in focus. Get through what is going on in life and then get back on track!! You will get to your goals!! I know you will. You will survive this and come out on the other side like the phenominal women I know you all to be!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: