Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Food Log 9/7/2005

Workout:
Spark
Power Gel
Endurox (post tempo run)
Oatmeal bar (post run)
Breakfast:
Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal
Banana
Soy Milk
Lunch:
Total Breakdown:
Chick fil a sandwich
fries
Sweet tea
Dinner:
Chicken Cesar Salad
Limemade

Running Totals:
Not enough time, I will get to this later!!
Because I know the suspense maybe killing you, I ran 5 miles this morning in 53:30!! Yay!!!
I will go into it more later!!
Blog on Friends!!

**Monica, I have not seen you in a while!! What's up?
**Janice, I have not seen you since last week!!! Cardio??
**Becky, can't wait to hear all about your running this past weekend!! (Good stories???)
**Tamara are you still there?
**Candi, hang in there, be disciplined (how do you spell that?) you will get there!! Don't let stress get the best of you!!
**Susan, don't beat yourself up today!! Everyone has bad runs!! You did 4 miles, that is great!!

1 comment:

Lucky number 7 said...

I haven't been riding. It is way to hot and the pollution is awful!!