Search This Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wow, it is has been crazy busy!!

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. I have had so much going on this week!!! I ran 12 tests, trained 6 people on Monday, 2 on Wednesday, 4 today, and will have 7 tommorow!! Holy smokes that is a lot. I set this goal for myself this week. I wanted to commute on my bike 3 days. I have only commuted 2 so far. I will have to ride tomorrow in order to make my goal. I think I have been fired up about the weather!! It has been so pretty. This afternoon was the first day all week that it has been hot. It did cool down relatively quickly this evening though. Cooler weather makes for a much happier Marathena. Here is a quick run down of what I have done as far as workouts this week:
Monday: Lifted with Massoman and commuted by bike 19 miles.
Tuesday: Track workout that was 1 mile warm up, 3 x 800's (4:18, 4:09, 5:30~okay I got really tired), and survived my first day with 6 tests in a row in over 6 months.
Wednesday: No workout
Thursday: Ran 3 miles with runnersusan and masso man (a stellar tempo of 31 minutes!!!) and Commuted by bike 13 miles.
Friday: Not sure yet, but I think I will ride (I have to).
I must have dinner and go to bed I am pooped!!
Blog on friends!

3 comments:

massoman said...

you looked strong this morning.

i didn't know you were so busy. wheew!

have a great week next week.

Dubs said...

Great week. I'm so glad you all are getting to enjoy this weather! I hope it stays like this for a few months!!

Thanks for the note!!

D said...

You guys make quite the trio! Nice job on the runs and commuting via bicycle.