Search This Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Celebrate health!!

This weekend I celebrated my health by going to a fitness conference. Watch out clients, I am really fired up!! This conference takes place every August. Last year was my first time to go. This year I knew what to expect and looked forward to it since January!!! It is information overload and physical overload. You take 11 classes. These classes can be lecture or activity. I did mostly activity classes. These are classes that we don't necessarily have a the Y, but are fun to take nonetheless. I have a ton of new ideas for my peeps!! Hahaha!! Thank you guys for all of your support. I am also finding myself getting out of this anxious, fearful, depressed lack of running funk!! I am excited about what is going to happen this fall. Who knows what my diagnosis will be. I may never get one and that is okay with me. It's been okay for 6 years now. My hotty hubby has been a true inspiration for me. He has picked up cycling like a champ. He rode is bike to work last week 4 out 5 days. He couldn't ride on Friday due to a meeting in the middle of the day (not at the school he works at). He is talking fitness, nutrition, and going on group rides with out me!! I am so happy for him. He has kept me focused the last few weeks. He keeps asking about BQing and when I think I might actually get there. I love it. I may never BQ and that is okay too. I guess what I am gushing is a sense of peace about where I am right now and being okay with the unknown. (At least I am trying to be okay with the uncertainty of what is next.) For now I think I will start putting together workouts for next week.
Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

Dubs said...

So glad to see you are doing well and feeling good about it! That is also so great that your husband is getting so into it. I bet it would be fun to have him along with workouts and everything!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are in a peaceful state with everything.

D said...

Great news on the no MS diagnosis. Thank God!