Search This Blog

Monday, August 07, 2006

What a great weekend!!

I am learning that is one of my fave headers. Heehee!! I am back from a short but wonderful weekend in St. Louis. I spent time with my sis. We put together wedding stuff. For those of you who have followed for a while, this is a different sis than the one who just got married in March. I have two sisters and two brothers (in laws). We did absolutely no working out and ate some really horindous foods!! I broke all of the rules this weekend. Oh well, you gotta live a little every now and then, right? Humm. I got stuck at the St. Louis airport until 10:30 last night. I was supposed to fly out at 6:50 and be home by 8:45. So much for that. I got to bed at 12:30 or so. Yuck!! I was really tired.
Tonight I met my fellow fit2trainers at the lake for a swim. Only, I figured no one would go due to the rain we got this afternoon. So I moved my client to back to 6 instead of 5. We started early and I drove over to the lake to find that they were in fact swimming. I got in a quick as possible and did a couple of drills. Actually everyone did a couple of drills for me since I was late and they were about finished. I appreciated it a ton!! I am learning to site better and less frequently, only I have a tendency to site the wrong person. We went off course a bit. Hey I am still learning. It is okay for now. I will get better. For now I want to get on my spin bike and work of some of the nasty food I ate.
Gotta go for now, I made the mistake of telling one of our coaches that I might head out to the track in the morning at 5:30am. I've got to ride then go to bed.
Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

Dubs said...

Great way to be starting your weeks!