Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Humility does a body good.

I must say I am hating living in Tejas more and more with every 100 degree day. My Jeep is on the fritz, again. bleh. It has been at the shop now for a whole day. I know that might not seem like very long, but it is the only car we own with AC. You got it folks, no air conditioning. Hotty hubby was kind enough to ride to work today and let me have the car. I figure not so bad. I tested patients today so I thought I only have to drive the hot car for a half day then I can get to drive the work van with ac. Not so much. I get into the van and drive it to FW and discovered along the way that the ac was not working. OMG!!! I walked into the Dr.'s office looking like I just got out of a pool. So much for professionalism. As I walked my equipment into the office I could hear the office people talking and whispering. I was humiliated. Not only am I super sensitive about only sweating on one side of my body, I now am making an announcement with my scrubs. It looked like I peed all over myself. Actually only down my left leg. Wait it gets worse. I finally get back to the office to drop off the equipment and let my boss know that the ac was not working and he suggests that I walk back out to the van and make sure that I have the AC button pressed in. What was this guy saying....I am not intelligent to know how to operate the ac a car??? Urk!!!! I have been hot and sweaty for days. I am soooooooo over the heat!! I am really and truely hating Tejas heat!! BTW I have another MRI on Thursday. Should have results on Friday!!

Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

massoman said...

what heat?

D said...

I think I must have moved to Tejas because it is just as hot here as it is there...and I am SO NOT a summer person.