Search This Blog

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hello everyone!!

Hello from St. Louis!!! I am officially on vacation, but not out of touch!! Sorry runnersusan for reminding you!! I heard you talked to hotty hubby! I hope everyones' run went well. I don't have any definite workout plans this week, except for a bike ride on Thursday!! Hotty hubby and bride sis are all fired up about going. If you guys think the weather in Tejas is gorgeous, try visiting St. Louis and Chi town. OMG!! Hotty hubby asked if I would want to live in Chi town?? I said yes. Don't let me fool you, we don't have any intentions of moving quite yet. I really want to, but he is not sure yet. Anywho, I will keep you all posted with pics and stories throughout the week!! The big wedding day is next Saturday. We are headed out for a Jazz festival in honor of Labor Day.

Miss you guys in Tejas!! Happy running this week!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: