Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wearing many hats

I have decided that I am not entirely sure vacations are a good way to "escape" from life. I have come back to a ton of work and training to get done. I feel like I am back in High school or college and I have missed a few days and now am bombarded with stuff to get done. Uggg. I have had one crappy day last week where everything broke (computers at my full time job), I felt inadequate as a trainer and wife. I think I place too much emphasis on what I think a good wife should do. For instance, cooking dinner or at least having some idea of what dinner will be or keeping up with housework. Both of these things seem impossible to stay on top of. I am just too busy right now. Testing and training simulataneously picked up. I spent 3 out the 5 days last week exhausted. I bickered with Hotty hubby and had a brutally honest conversation with a client about lapband surgery or gastric bypass surgery. It has been a really tough week.
Hotty hubby and I went to FW Trinity trails yesterday and rode 26.5 miles. It was fun. I was so stinking hot. I hate the weather here and hotty hubby doesn't get that. I suppose we all make sacrifices, but I am getting really tired of always being the one who has to give in. I apologize for my poor attitude today, I am just sick of the weather and desperately want to live somewhere cooler.
Blog on friends!!

No comments: