Search This Blog

Monday, September 11, 2006

5 shots, 3 glasses of wine, oh yeah and wedding

I am detoxing. I have had way too much alcohol, well only on Thursday and Saturday but who is keeping count??? Bachelorette party on Thursday in downtown St. Louis, there were free shots~what more could I say?? Wedding at a winery and the wine was free (well, to me anyway). Sometimes it is great to be 28 and behave like a 28 year old. I think too many times I find myself having to be the mature one. But every once in a while it is great to just go crazy and drink and dance and sing and behave like a 20 something. I was fortunate to not have a hangover either day. I consider myself lucky compared to some of the other girls that we were with. The wedding was so beautiful and my sister was so happy. The weather was amazing and did I mention that the wine was tasty??? Dinner was good, music was better, party was better still. I had so much fun. I did workout 2 times in 9 days. How sad. I was on vacation......riiiiiiiggggghhhhtttt. Hahaha. I will post some pics when I filter through the 200 I have. I am so not kidding. Apparently I have an affinity for taking pictures when I am intoxicated. Hahahaha. I should go now. I am getting up early to kickstart the whole half marathon training again. My goal is to run the White Rock half in December in under 2:30. I know I can do it.
Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

Dubs said...

Hi - meant to email/call you, but have been in so many customer meetings. I saw that you are out of town - so want to try for the prediction run next month? I should be able to predict a faster time by then anyway -- as I am DETERMINED to get my lungs under control! :)

Have a GREAT vacation!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had fun. I look forward to seeing some pics if you can get through them all.

massoman said...

i'm with rob, lets see the pictures.