Search This Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

Renewed spirit.

It is amazing outside today. This morning I woke up with a spring in my step and smile on my face. I walked outside and knew exactly why I felt this way. There was a change in weather here. It is about 62 degrees outside and brisk feeling leading into the rest of the day. I walked Nikko and wore a long sleeve shirt and shorts. Even she had a frisky feeling this morning. Please forgive my last few entries, I am not sure what kind of slump I was going through. I miss my sister and spending a whole week with her and then back to nothing was a bit more emotionally taxing than I expected. Also, her wedding brought about feelings of sadness when thinking of my grandad. He passed on in 2002. I have felt such a deep sense of sadness, bringing me to tears, lately. I think it has passed. It was strange yet incredibly Karrie. It is the time of year. I am always this way, I think. Cooler weather reminds me of my past. I feel closer to my friends and have a wonderful sense of appreciation for everything. I love it. Finally fall is here. I feel it in my bones. We may have a few more days of warmer weather, but the mornings here will be cooler. Yes, indeed fall is here.
Blog on friends!!

No comments: