Search This Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Finally a cooler morning!!

I love it. Fall is officially here. Did I say that a few days ago??? Well according to the calander, it is fall. Woooohooooo!!! Yesterday I rested. I shopped actually. I felt the need. Hahaha. Shop therapy, I miss my sis. I did get some super cute pants, a sweater, and all of it in a smaller size. Gotta love that!! I am fired up about my work paying off. This morning I was supposed to meet a small walking group, really small (today) only 2 of us. We walked 3.32 miles. After that hotty hubby and PM and I rode 18.5 miles with a strong head wind in 1:11. Nice work!!! Hotty hubby is going for a new look. We shaved his head last night. For those of you who know him, he looks quite different!! Hahaha. Hey massoman, you could ride too. I am sure we could find you a bike!! It is a cool thing!! I am having a great time with it. Are we lifting in the morning?? If so, could we meet at 5:15 or 5?? I am training someone at 5:45~5:50. Let me know!! Hey btw, how did the 15K go?? I forgot to ask!! Runner Susan, how was the Tour de Fleurs?
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

Dubs said...

The weather is awesome - My first morning back in town, and it is nice!

Glad you have your spring back in your step!

:) said...

woohoo...cooler weather rocks!!!