Search This Blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

A fun weekend of travel!!

I am in my 2nd weekend out of 3 to travel. This weekend we went to Austin for a bridal shower for my sis. It was big fun!! I was a bit frustrated because my parents popped in and I missed my open water swim on Friday. That was the whole point of staying in town until Saturday morning. Anyway, I rode my new spin bike for 2 hours as the schedule instructed. It actually said to ride for 2 hours, I am assuming it really meant ride 2 hours outside but oh well. I did ride, my legs were fatigued and I think that was the point! Today I am going for an 11 mile dreadmill run and a swim in the pool. This evening I will be going for a bike maintainence class. I am excited about that. I need to know how to change a tire and so on when I am on the road. Tomorrow invites more workouts!! I will go for now. I will report on the dreadmill run and swim later.
Blog on friends!!

No comments: