Search This Blog

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Feeling Strong

Tonight was a swim workout with the irongirls. It was big fun. We worked on technique and endurance. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to do the mini ladder with no problem. Compared to last night's workout, this one was a breeze. It would seem that I am pushing myself harder than the coaches in the group are pushing me. No shock there. I am so tough on myself. I am hard competition (the coaches vs myself). I was glad they were there though because at one point I was tired and wanted to stop. I had 2 other irongirls in my lane that kept me going. It was really nice. My arms are whipped as usual. I am pleasantly sleepy. I think it might be time to head to bed!! Goodnight all!!
Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

CJ said...

Good workout.

Have a great weekend!

massoman said...

our queen is an iron girl...one more title for your business card.

massoman said...

only you might consider IRON WARRIOR instead of iron girl. it seems more appropriate with your other titles :D