Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Food and Workout Log

This morning was Bootcamp. We did upper body weights with Cardio blasts. I really felt like it was more cardio intense today, but everyone else said it was about the same as Tuesday. Oh well. Becky and Candi are doing awesome!! This workout style is tough and they are doing great!! Hopefully they are watching their calories going in after such a great workout!! It is hard for me all of a sudden to keep my discipline with food these days, I am not sure why!! I will get it!! I found some old pics of myself and I cannot believe how I looked just a year and a half ago. Crazy!! I won't post them, I am too embarrassed. Plus I'd have to scan them in and then put them on my computer. What a pain. So I will spare you all the fat pictures!! Heeeheee!! Welcome to bootcamp Richard and Diane. It was nice to have you all this morning!! Susan, it was great to see you too!! And I am looking forward to running with you and the FM group on Friday morning!! I am going to do a double day today!! Day, Day, Day!! I am so redundant today. There it is again?! Hahahaha!! I am going to walk, run, or eliptical and watch Alias!! That is my fave show of all time!! I love strong women!! Go Jennifer Garner!! Even pregnant she is tough!! Hahaha!!
Breakfast:
1 cup Cereal (mini wheats), 1 cup Soy milk, 1 cup Fresh OJ, and 1 cup grapes (I like the number 1 today--haha) (7:15 am)
Lunch:
1 cup Chicken Noodle Soup, 6 Saltine Crackers, 2 carrots with Veggie Dip, and Ginger Snap cookie (only 1--I got them yesterday and already have them portioned out to try to control my intake--I have to keep reminding myself that Ginger Snaps won't make me run fast!! Haha!!)
Snack:
Yogurt (made with Soy instead of dairy), Apple
Dinner:
Leftovers, I am not sure if I am going to have BBQ Chicken or Soup?? I will have to update later!!
**Go Sox!! Kevin is a huge White Sox fan and they won the World series last night!! Woooohoooo!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know why I do not post my food log? Let's see, in the last 3 hours I have had 3 double cheeseburgers from McD's, 2 fries, 3 reeses peanut butter cups, and 3 cups of coffee. No this is not normal, just went on a binge.