Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Food and Workout Log

Okay, yesterday I had 2 cups of Chicken noodle soup. I was really out of it yesterday!
This morning was Bootcamp day. Becky, Candi, Susan and I all met at 5 am to do lower body weights with cardio intervals. It was not too bad. It was good. I probably won't be sore, which is a good thing. I want to do some hill sprints today, but not sure I should because I am doing track work tomorrow morning. I am trying to follow the hard/easy principle. If I do hills today and track tomorrow it will hard/hard? Maybe I should wait until Friday to do hills. I don't know. I am so indecisive these days. Welcome back Susan!! Thanks for a great workout this morning guys!! You rock!!
Breakfast:
99%Fat Free Toaster Waffles (2), Butter (Country Crock Light), and Sugar Free Syrup, 1/2 protein shake, and Grapes (1/2 cup)
Lunch:
1 cup Chicken noodle soup, Saltine Crackers, 2 carrot sticks with veggie dip, and 1 pumpkin spice muffin, 8 oz. Orange Juice (Fresh squeezed)
Dinner:
Shredded BBQ chicken Sandwich and Oven Tater Tots (15 or 1 serving), Pumpkin Bread

**Susan, are you going to do the metric half in FM? And, do you want to do a short run on Friday morning (3 or 4 miles?)?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is always good to keep a hard/easy pattern. I have the same problem trying to organize my workouts. What throws me off is when I am lifting and I do a leg workout, but have a hard run planned. Sometimes I wish I could have someone plan out my schedule for me.