Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Food and Workout Log

This morning Richard and I went to run with the group again. Track work. I don't really like track work, but I know it will make me faster. Maybe I can keep up with Susan again?? Who knows. My goal this morning was to run 5 x 800m. I wanted to run them in the same amount of time as last week, 4 minutes. So we showed up and ran a slow 800 to get warmed up. It was really cold outside this morning. Anyway, I ran all 5 in under 4 minutes!! Yay!! They all revolved around 3:50's. Wow!! That was sooooo cool. I find myself getting excited to see if this kind of speed transfers to my longer runs. I hope so. Also I am quite sore from Buttcamp yesterday!!

I have eaten everything in site today!! I have to get it under control!!
Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

track workouts are really going to improve your longer runs if you keep with it! Trust me!