Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Food and Workout Log

Workout: 1 hour bootcamp. This workout was very high intensity. Candi met me and we went through it. I still need to work out some kinks, but overall it was a great workout!! Susan, we missed you!! My arms are jelloey!! I plan to do some running this morning before getting ready to test today. I am going to call it "Heck yeah I like hills" day. I plan to do 4 McKamy hill repeats. I will run up the hill and walk down it. So like I said: Heck yeah I like hills!! I will not be beat by the hills in the half coming up in a couple of weeks!!
**Update: Heck yeah I like hills!! I was reminded of how much they actually suck, but I will keep telling myself that they are great!! I did four repeats!! I ran down one hill and back up the other side. I rested 1 minute in between each one, except for the last one. I had to pee. Lucky for me they are building a new housing addition so there were an abundance of port o lets. Hhahahaha!! Wow! My legs are recovered from the marathon, I think. I feel strong. I did have a little bit of the dizzy feeling after the hill sprints, but it subsided quickly and did not get lost or disoriented. Hallaluia!! I think I can keep the blood sugar thing in check with the Glucerna shakes until I have a definitive answer of what is going on!! If it doesn't work, I will keep experimenting!! I know there is an answer!! I will find it!!
Spark
Catalyst
Breakfast: Shredded mini wheats (Kashi Cinnamon Harvest), medium banana, and 1 cup Minute Maid light
Snack: Glucerna Shake after running hills
Lunch: Tuna on Whole wheat bread (made with mayo), and lettuce, small lunch bag of chips (probably Dorito's, I can't decide yet), 3 mini Snicker's fun size bars, Carrot Stick with Veggie Dip
Snack: Small Granny Smith Apple with 1 Table Spoon Fat Free Caramel Apple Dip, Protein Shake??? Not sure yet
Dinner: Pork Roast and veggies (cooked in seasonings in the slow cooker). I love using the slow cooker, it is so easy!!

**These are my intensions, I pretty much stuck to it yesterday so it should be easy to do the same today!! I may add more snacks if I am hungry today!! I am still trying to drop my weight to 160 before November 6. I will run the half in 2 hours or less!! I am determined!!

Blog on Friends!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the hill workout. And yes the header on my blog is a picture of Mt. Rainier that ironayla took and put up there for me. All though I do not have that exact view from my house I can look at the mountain from my deck and also from in front of my house. If I could pick the house up and turn it 90 degrees I would have a full view of Mt. Rainier, oh well.