Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2005

Food and Workout Log

Workout this morning was a lame lifting session with Richard. We were both so sleepy faced that our workout was somewhat a waste of time. I think I may have benefitted a bit more sleep instead of a light lifting day. Oh well, I am sure that there was some benefit to pushing through a workout. Sorry Richard I was really tired this morning and feeling a bit under the weather.
Breakfast:
Mini Wheats cereal with Soy milk and protein powder sprinkled over it, 8oz fresh Apple Carrot juice and hot tea.
Lunch:
2 cups (oh yeah, you know I measured it out), 6 saltines, 2 spice cookies, and a handful of gummy lifesavers
Dinner:
Chicken breast with Italian seasoning and olive oil, mashed potatoes, and baby sweet peas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you did something today. I had no exercise what so ever. Hmmm, maybe I should go for a run later.

D said...

Susan is so smart - I did not even catch it....yeah..two cups of what...lol.