Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Not much going on...

Monday was a recovery day. That meant no exercise. And that was that.
Tuesday I ran 5 miles in 52:50. After training clients I swam. I went to the gym and swam about a mile~just under. I actually did not sleep well last night, so I am groggy today. I had figured that I would have slept better after a swim, but I guess not. Today I procrastinated myself into a run only day. I was supposed to swim again, but I just did not get it done. Oh well. I did however ran off some anxiety over my Dr.'s appointment on the 24th. Those close to me know which Doc I am going to see. I will fill the rest of you in later. Let's just say this is something I have avoided for a really long time. I ran my scheduled 5 miles. I watched "So you think you can dance." Pretty good show. I enjoyed it. I finished in 58 something. I just wanted to run off anxiety. I was pretty successful. Tomorrow is 13 miles. I think I will run half with the tri group and the other half on the trails. I could use some change. Heehee. I am also overdue for another swim. I would like to get it in after training some clients.
I am tired for now and Lost reruns are on, so I should go.
Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

Dubs said...

Good luck with your appointment! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you only get good news.

Yes, I've found running helps with anxiety - I hope it is helping you.