Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th Y'all!!

I want to say happy Independence Day to all of yall out there!! It is rainy here in Tejas. I hope we will get to see some fireworks this evening.
Last night I met the Irongirls for a swim workout at the PC. It is this swanky club only the most beautiful people in Dallas get to workout in. Thank goodness, I am one of those people. Hahahaha!!! How disgusting. Heehee!! It was a great workout. I have been feeling like a slug lately, so it was a good motivator!!This morning was the Flagpole 8K. It was pleasantly cloudy and a touch cooler than last year. It was a small race/run consisting of only about 200 people. I finished in just over an hour. I averaged 12:08's. Slower than I wanted but still under 13's. Glad to have it done. I am anxiously awaiting an 18mile run, 27 mile ride and a short duathlon. What a busy week ahead!! Enjoy the fireworks yall!!
Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

TX Runner Mom said...

I just found your blog! I'm considering trying a Tri myself in the near future, so reading your posts has been great! BTW, I enjoyed the deep thoughts from a few days ago...I often ponder the same questions myself!