Search This Blog

Monday, August 06, 2007

Vegetarian?


I have been headed this direction for a couple of years now. After reading Fast Food Nation and watching the movie, I have taken the plunge. I will eat fish though. I am now on day 2 of no meat. Hotty hubby is going to take a little longer, but he has decided the same. If you haven't seen that movie or read that book, you should. It is enlightening. It is disgusting. And it might just change your life. I had an upset stomach all weekend!! Nikko agrees, vegetarian is way cool!! Hahaha!!
I kept to my promise. I did not do a lot of anything except continue to clean the apartment and rest. I rested a lot. Hotty Hubby and I are recommitted to figuring out the sweating thing. I now have access to one of the best teaching hospitals in the nation. I hope to find some answers. I wanted to do the Dog Day Duathlon at White Rock, but it was so hot!! I spent very little time outside over the past 3 days!! It is nice, but everybody needs a little sun every now and then.


Today's workouts look like this:

Eliptical 45 minutes

Weights

Teaching Kickboxing

Teaching Water Class


Beginning tomorrow, my class load is dropping at a rapid pace. Tuesday only 2 classes and that is it for the rest of the week!! Yayayaya!!!! Next week, I will teach even fewer!! I can finally get back to my own thing!!


I must go for now. Nikko is demanding a walk and I have to get ready for work!!

Blog on friends!!

No comments: