Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Can it be August already?

I feel like I have just moved across town to FW. How can it be that we actually moved 8 months ago? I am well on my way to beginning to train for my 3rd sprint tri. I am anxious to get going. I just have to stop teaching so much!! I am hoping by this time next week, I will be able to report that I am only teaching 3 classes a week!! With a great deal of luck, I will be able to report that I am I not teaching any more classes and I am not working until 9 three days a week!! I plan to get in a 3mile run today. I am thinking probably on the dreadmill due to the heat. I am only teaching one class this morning and I am quite tired. I do love to run!! I also have an 800 to swim today as well. Hummm. Where is runnersusan?? I went to her blog, but no posts?? Has she dropped off the face of the earth?? I must get to work!!

Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

Runner Susan said...

I'm right here Karrie. And I now that I've found you again I've added you into the blogroll. I thought you were gone forever.