Search This Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2007

32:29!!

Wow!! Last night after work, I was motivated to go for a run. I really did not want to run on the dreadmill so I went running on the trails. Oh the luxury!!! I know some of you are jealous!! Haha!! Well, it really felt great to run lastnight. Nikko and I did not stop to walk. That was the first time in such a long time!! I did time myself but then hooked my watch on Nikko's collar. I was curious!! And I was excited to see the results. I am considering running the White Rock half. I know, don't get ahead of myself. It just finally felt good. It helped to have a bit of motivation to finish quickly too. I wanted to watch So you think you can dance. That is my fave show on right now!! I am totally hooked. I just wish I could dance like that!! Amazing!!

Well, I must get ready for work!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: