Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006






This past weekend I went to Shreveport for a volleyball tournament!! We actually did pretty well!! We finished 4th. Yay!!This is my team!! We were having team dinner, hahaha. They are such dorks! Heehee!! My sister and I went to gamble a bit. She lost $11.00 and I won $256!! Wooohooo!! We had a great time! I lifted this morning with Richard. We had a great workout!! Thanks, friend!! I came home and ran 4.7 miles in 50 minutes!! I plan to get a 30 minute session on the XTrainer in between client tonight! I am going to workout a lot this week, I feel a ton of stress coming on!!
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pics Karrie! Congrats on the 4th place.

E-Speed said...

wow, lots of workouts!

Awesome about winning some extra cash! Always a plus!