Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What a great run!!

Richard and I met this morning for a short run. We talked about 3 or 4, ended up 3. We chatted and ran along in the heavy wind again. This time though it was not as hard to breathe. I wonder why that is?? The wind was the same as it was yesterday, yet today it was a bit easier to breathe. Oh well, nonetheless it was a totally awesome run!! We finished in 27:27!!! I think that might be a PR!! Wooohooo!!! I should look back on things, but no I am pretty sure it is!!! I am way fired up!!! Tomorrow morning I was going to lead Bootcamp but we have decided to not meet so I think I will give 7 miles a try in the morning!! I also think I have broken through my funk!! Yay!!! Anyway, I might try the Spring Fever ride in Sulphur springs. I can't decide 44 or 69 miles?? I found out the cycling:running mileage conversion in 3:1. So do I feel like pushing through about 15 miles or 23? The scenary should be pretty by then. Hum, who knows what I will do. I probably should do the 69 miles, if I am looking for a marathon replacement!! I will have think on this one!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: