Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Choose your day!!

This morning I have chosen to have a great day!! So far it has not been that great, but I am choosing to make it great!! I did not feel like running this morning. I got up and drove to our meeting place anyway. I pressed on for about 2 miles then quit. My body said no. I ignored it and tried to go on, it said NO again!! I finished out the 5 miles walking. I think I finished in something like 1 hour and 4 minutes. I am tired. My left foot is really sore today, and my hips are wound so tight it is hard to move, but I could complain for days! I figure I ran hard for 2 days in a row, so I can go easy today!! No big deal. I know tomorrow will be better!! So far I have made 13 of my 30 mile goal this week! I am on my way...uh sort of. Heehee!! I encourage y'all to grab onto every moment and make your move toward a great day!!! I will!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: