Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

Burr it's cold outside!!

Good morning fellow bloggers. I am taking a lesson in humility this morning. I am "playing" secretary today for my small company. Since we are so small, only 5 of us, when someone wants to take the day off the others fill in as much as possible. Now I have "played" secretary before, but it was not this busy. I have a list about a mile long of things to get done. I am thinking to myself, it was not this busy last time what's the deal?? I am becoming more appreciative of what the regular person does. I am used to a lifestyle of coming and going freely, answering my cell phone, hanging out with my dog at home, training a few clients here and there, running the occasional test, working out, and oh yeah never, never having to sit at a desk. This will be torture!! With some help of the internet world, some CD's, and a good book (if I get to slow down and read it) I should be able to make until 5pm. Yikes, it is only 9:30, that is so far away.
I did not run this morning. I called Richard last night and told him I would be insane to go run with the winds gusting around 25 miles and hour and the temp dipping down near 20 degrees. I don't mind the cold, it is the wind that is killing me this week. I am afraid it will stick around until Spring. I will wish then that we had some wind to keep it from feeling so hot. Oh well, the grass is always greener on the other side right? My friend B told me this morning that it sounded like I was not used to running so many days in a row and that is why I am tired. I know she is right but my gut reaction is "whatever, that isn't true". Thanks, B for the reality check!! See I am getting humbled all over the place today! Hahaha!! I am really tired though. I feel as though I could sleep for days and days!! I should really consider slowing down a bit!! I must get back to playing secretary!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: