Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This morning Richard and I met at our usual time to go for a run through a storybook. I love running in fog. It makes everything look surreal!! We ran 6!! Yay, I actually ran what I set out to run!! My foot is a bit sore today. I have been off of Relafen for about 2 weeks, but I think I might want to go back on it for a couple of days until the pain goes away. I finished the 6 in 1:05:23. Not bad considering I walked a mile of it!! I know I can do better. Hopefully I can run in the morning tomorrow and beat that time. I would love to push my base mileage to 6 miles. I know I can I just have to rest and fuel appropriately. I have been eating better, just not great.
Kevin is home sick today and I am trying to keep my distance, but he wants me to stay home with him. No offense guys, but man you are all sooooo needy when you are sick. Oh well, time to make some Chicken Noodle Soup!!
Blog on friends!!

2 comments:

:) said...

Oh...I am SO needy when I am sick...

Unknown said...

My wife takes care of me when I am sick and you're right we are needy. We are lucky to have wonderful women to take care of us.