Search This Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I miss everyone!!

I miss those days and evenings when I could just read everyones' blogs!! Oh well, I send all my love to you all!!!
I had this crazy dream. I dreamt that I woke up at 4:30am to tell my friend that I would not be running with him, and instead I would sleep in. And the next day I dreamt that I just didn't show up!! This whole week has felt like a dream!! My youngest sis is getting married on Saturday and so far my week has gone something like this:
Monday--Lifted with Richard, ran 4.7 miles on my own, trained 3 clients, ran 3 tests, trained three more clients, went home kissed hubby goodnight
Tuesday--slept in (oops!!) Ran 3.8 miles, ran 2 tests, trained 1 client, went to volleyball practice for the young ones
Wednesday--no showed my friend, instead ran on my own with Nikko 4.5 miles trained 1 client, ran 1 test, had my bridesmaid dress fitted, trained 2 more clients--never saw hubby before I went to bed!!
***I actually found out that in order for my dress to be altered in time, I would have to buy fake boobs!! Hahahaha!! Apparently I am so small that the tailor would have to take in 3.5 inches in the chest alone!! Because of the way the dress is made she would have needed to taken it apart competely to make the top fit!! Talk about an embarrassing moment!!
Thursday--After buying fake boobs, I picked up my dress, no clients tonight and volleyball practice.
I can only imagine what the rest of the weekend will hold!! I know it will be crazy busy but I know I can handle it. I am going to round out my week with a 5 mile run with the Plano group. It should be hard and painful since I played volleyball tonigt and my food is hurting. I am icing now as I speak!! Hahaha!!
I miss everyone!!
I will have great pics to post later from the wedding!! I should be great!!
Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're a busy woman Karrie. Have a great time at the wedding.

E-Speed said...

fake boobs? wow! The hoedown pics look fun!

kt said...

i'm glad you got your fake boobs!
what a hoot! (or is that, hooters?)
ha ha! good thing you can take it in stride! good job on being supportive for your sis!
=) God bless!