Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

Grumpy, injured, and way too tired!!

Well, let's see...I managed to flare up my PF so badly that on Tuesday I was walking on crutches!! That was short lived, by Wednesday my left foot had swelled up so big, it was blue but I mangaged to hobble my happy butt around the gym and to work. I did track work on Tuesday morning with the Striders and my friend Richard. I told myself anything less that 4 x 800 would just be shamefull. So on my last one about 500m into it I felt a shearing pain in my left foot. It felt like I had just ran over a steak knife. It slowly got worse through out the day!! I tried to cancel on my clients but everyone was already at the Y so I had my sis bring me her crutches from a previous injury and hobbled to the Y. I went later to watch my sexy hubby win runner up in a guitar contest. He played the Blues; my personal fave!! He gets to move on to the 2nd round where he will compete again. If he finishes at the top (not sure if it is top 2 or 1) he will get to go to Houston to compete. And LA after that (if he continues to finish at the top). He was so nervous, but I knew he could do it! He is soo good at playing the guitar. He should ditch the band more often in my opinion. But hey what do I know right?? I am just the trophy wife! Heeeheee!! Later!!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: