Search This Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

What a whirlwind kind of day!!

Today was my first day "on the job". Ha. It was good. The commute was tough, but not too bad!! It took me longer to get home than to work. That was opposite of what I expected. I was met with smiling faces and a lot of support. I have a really cool office too. I overlook the pool and fitness center. Nice. I have a lot of work to do, but I know with some time, I will get it all done. The day went by so fast, I don't even really remember everything. That's pretty normal right?? I can tell you all one thing, looking at the pool inspires me to get my workouts in!! I am riding in the morning with my friend PM, probably 21 miles or so. I am looking forward to it. After that I have a huge day of volleyball. Every team plays tomorrow and it is only a one day tournament so I would like to see everyone play. Whew. That is a lot. I must rest up for now!!
Blog on friends!!

4 comments:

Runner Susan said...

Yay for pool views! Call me sunday if you want to run the eldogos. run 3 walk 2 maybe?

Dubs said...

No one remembers everything from the first day. If they do, then the job isn't very challenging.

Awesome view! Congrats on the great office!

equarles said...

sounds like a cool job.

IronWaddler said...

Sounds like things are going great! Good for you.