Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A case of the Mondays, but wait...

It feels like Monday. Is it Tuesday or did I somehow skip forward to Thursday? Who knows!! With the commute, everything that needs to be done at work, volleyball, running, packing, oh and sleeping I have run myself crazy already. It is very possible, I know I don't have much going on so there shouldn't be any reason to be wiped out. Ha!! Work is non stop. It is a challenge, perhaps one that I took a little too lightly. I am overcoming it all, but it is just so much. I almost had to fire one person, hire one person, and interview another. This is way more action than I anticipated during my first week. Whoa....sigh. And we can't move into our new apartment until Thursday instead of Wednesday. Oh well. I ran on Monday on the trails and boy did it feel great. I ran about 3.5miles. It was so great. No traffic, no one nearly hitting me with their car, no running before the sun came up...it was nice. I had to go running. My brain was mush, I had to go so that I could get focused for the rest of the afternoon. Hum, I guess I am one of those people that just has to take a break and get away. I have got to go, I need to pack some more.

Blog on friends!!

3 comments:

IronWaddler said...

Thank heaven there is only one Monday in the week!!!

Lance Notstrong said...

A case of the Mondays? I think you can get your ass kicked for saying that :-)

Dubs said...

What a week! Hope you got the move completed by Friday afternoon and are not trying to do it this weekend with the weather!!

How far away did you move? Close enough to meet up for a prediction run or something in-between us one day?