Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh blogger, I have missed you!!

Wow, it has been so long since I have posted. I have had the worst time making the move across the metroplex. It is a good move, I am glad I am here, but oh my goodness. The weather, the work, the weather....uggg. I love the cold weather though. Work is good. Work keeps me so busy I lose track of time. I have been chaotically (is that even a word?) working out. I now teach a cycling class on Mondays and a core class on Wednesdays. I don't teach anything else. I couldn't. I don't have time. Hotty hubby hates the commute. It is hard. He doesn't complain, but he came home and then went on a 15 mile bike ride last night. We still have boxes everywhere. It is quite stressful, having stuff everywhere. Nikko and I have been running. We ran Sunday (only about 2.5miles), and last night (somewhere between 3 and 4 miles). We are getting spoiled that the trails are so close. I love it. I miss all of my clients and running friends!! Perhaps we can all meet up and run at the Oak Grove park?? Is Massoman and his BW in London??

Blog on friends!!

6 comments:

Dubs said...

Glad you are doing well - hope the move finishes off well. It is cold here - I wouldn't want to be making trips back and forth moving.

Would love to go for a run w/you sometime.

Runner Susan said...

I'm glad you have settled in - jealous of your close trails though!!

Let's meet soon to run the pups.

E-Speed said...

glad you're adapting quickly! Sounds like you are keeping busy!

Janice said...

I feel your pain with the boxes thing. We are moving in 4 weeks and have started collecting boxes. Enjoy your running:)

massoman said...

glad you're busy and settling in. a group run would be fun.

Edge Sports Performance said...

karrriiiee, where are you?