Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day Top 5

Today the fam and I walked in the FW Turkey Trot 5K. It was fun!! I am listing out 5 of the funniest comments we heard this morning:
5) "I can't see you, but I am waving my arms and wearing turkey legs on my head."
4) "Your dog is huge!! What kind is it?"
3) "Hey look at that guy, on the left, wearing the hat." (There were almost 10,000 people out there, all wearing hats and probably half were guys. Kind of funny.)
2) "Whoa, check out the wheels on that thing." (I heard this guy say this as they were passing our little guy in his Chariot. I secretly grinned on the inside...yeah he has big wheels.)
1) "Happy Thanksgiving." (Okay so not that funny, but pretty cool to see everyone really getting into the spirit.

We had a great time!! I miss the days of 5, 10K's and half marathons just for the fun of it. I think I might have to get back into the groove of things!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Blog on friends!!

No comments: