Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have got to get better at blogging again!!


Check out the little guy!! This was about a month and a half ago!!
I miss blogging so much. With little guy, there are only a few precious moments I get during the week to log everything I am doing. I have been working out, just not the way I used to. I miss it. I am debating paying for a running program just to have some friends to run with. It is very hard to run pushing a jogger with a dog attached to your waist by yourself!!! It's not just hard because I am by myself, it is also hard because I am pushing a 20 + pounder with a dog pulling on me!! I find myself getting frustrated because I am walking when I know I can be running...if only I had some accountability with me!!

On another hand, I have been riding with hotty hubby a bit. We rode about 10 on Monday (little guy and I rode 5 to meet hotty hubby, then we rode back together). Today was wonderful. The three of us rode about 19 miles together. It was slow, relaxing, and fun. Hotty hubby convinced me that he should start off pulling the trailer because there might be a head wind. I said okay. I should have painted gullible on my face. At mile 9.5 we took a break and switched. I had a head wind all the way back!! Sucker!! It was nice though, because I really got a great workout. The trees along the Trinity Trail path are beautiful. They are changing and there are some very scenic spots along the river. It was hard at the end and my legs are a bit wobbly now, but I loved it. I soooo desperately want my old runner body back!! I will get there!! I know it. It is just taking a bit longer than expected. It would seem that I am not going to lose the rest of my baby weight until I am finished breastfeeding in March. If I cut calories, I lose milk supply. If I keep eating the way I am, I gain or maintain weight. It is all a little unnerving!! I know it will all go away eventually. I just have to take it day by day!! And workout by workout!!

Blog on friends!!

1 comment:

Runner Susan said...

Glad to see you blogging again, and so glad to get an updated picture of the little cutie! I miss you and think of you all the time!